Monday, March 21, 2011

Vagina Dentata: a curse or a blessing?

It's Mo...
I found out that I have Vagina Dentata. But it only comes out during the full moon, so the last two days have been rough for my beaver. People with Vagina Dentata suffer from severe uterine hunger pangs. It's an insatiable hunger, really, the only way to satisfy the hunger of a Vagina Dentate is to eat human flesh. So, Vagina Dentaters face the same moral dilemas as werewolves, vampires, and cannibals.

I don't want to have to feed on human flesh, I am really not cruel, nor am I that dedicated enough to go out finding my male sacrifice every 29 days or so when the full moon comes around.
Also, the existence of  Vagina Dentater is constantly in question, and we are often labeled as mythical beings. But there are are many people like Me out there.  I think coming out on a public forum will help others embrace the unique appurtenances of Vagina Dentata, and help others determine if they will use their Vagina Dentata for good or for evil.
I found this nice website
http://www.dentata.net/index.php

Don't feel like a savage because of your bloodthirsty beaver!



If you have any questions just ask Mo. 
Thanks for your support guys!
-MO

No comments:

Post a Comment